Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cabinets almost all in place

I'm dreaming about cooking and having space to work and prepare in my new kitchen! The cabinets and appliances are almost all in place. I know who my first dinner guests will be. :)


The new double oven-- top one is convection with a probe. Bottom one is thermal. Both are self cleaning. :)




This is the left side of the kitchen. There will be an island in the middle (where the pipes -- for prep sink--are sticking up on the floor.) There will also be a central vacuum kick plate there so I can sweep and have the dust swept away. I am looking forward to that. I don't do well with dustpans.

This is the right side of the kitchen. A stainless steel apron sink will be under the double windows, dishwasher in place and the hutch at the end will hold dishes and glasses-- near both the dishwasher and eating areas. Ken will be very glad to have the dishwasher!

No comments: